We are looking for a space in Austin to host our sprints this year on Thursday 10th and Friday 11th September 2015. What can you expect from us?
- 50-100 developers.
- Everyone would like a chair, table with easy access to multiple power outlets.
- Everyone will have a laptop and other electronic devices, all of which will want to connect to your Wi-Fi.
- Wi-Fi for 150-300 data hungry devices.
In addition the following non-technical areas are important in picking the right venue for us:
- Accessible to as many attendees as possible. See our Diversity Chair and Financial Aid Chair excellent article on what we mean by accessibility.
- Providing catering throughout the day.
- Be within walking distance of the AT&T Conference Center, where most attendees will be staying.
If you are interested in offering your space to us please fill out this form.
Thank you for volunteering your space, we look forward to hearing from you!